Strip Meaning in Urdu
Strip meaning in English to Urdu is کپڑے اتارنا (Kapra utarna). Strip synonym words are included Bare, Clean, Denudate, Denude, Deprive, Despoil, Discase, Dismantle, Disrobe, Divest, Foray, Leach, Loot, Peel, Pillage, Plunder, Ransack, Reave, Rifle, Slip, Uncase, Unclothe, Undress. Similar words of Strip are also commonly used in daily talk like as Strip, Stripe, and Striped.
Strip Sentence & Examples
- The strip were collected up.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Strip Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To take off, or become divested of, clothes or covering; to undress.
- (v. t.) To tear off the thread from (a bolt or nut); as, the bolt is stripped.
- (n.) A narrow piece, or one comparatively long; as, a strip of cloth; a strip of land.
- (v. t.) To pass; to get clear of; to outstrip.
- (v. t.) To remove the metal coating from (a plated article), as by acids or electrolytic action.
- (n.) The issuing of a projectile from a rifled gun without acquiring the spiral motion.
- (v. t.) To remove fiber, flock, or lint from; -- said of the teeth of a card when it becomes partly clogged.
- (v. t.) To dismantle; as, to strip a ship of rigging, spars, etc.
- (v. t.) To deprive; to bereave; to make destitute; to plunder; especially, to deprive of a covering; to skin; to peel; as, to strip a man of his possession, his rights, his privileges, his reputation; to strip one of his clothes; to strip a beast of his skin; to strip a tree of its bark.
- (v. t.) To deprive of all milk; to milk dry; to draw the last milk from; hence, to milk with a peculiar movement of the hand on the teats at the last of a milking; as, to strip a cow.
- (v. t.) To divest of clothing; to uncover.
- (v. t.) To pick the cured leaves from the stalks of (tobacco) and tie them into "hands"; to remove the midrib from (tobacco leaves).
- (v. t.) To tear off (the thread) from a bolt or nut; as, the thread is stripped.
- (v. t.) To pull or tear off, as a covering; to remove; to wrest away; as, to strip the skin from a beast; to strip the bark from a tree; to strip the clothes from a mans back; to strip away all disguisses.
- (n.) A trough for washing ore.
- (v. i.) To fail in the thread; to lose the thread, as a bolt, screw, or nut. See Strip, v. t., 8.
- (v. t.) To pare off the surface of, as land, in strips.
Strip Urdu Meaning with Definition
Strip is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Strip meaning in Urdu is a کپڑے اتارنا - Kapra utarna. Strip word is driven by the English language. Strip word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Strip meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Strip stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Strip word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Strip, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Strip Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary