• Sure Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Certainly knowing and believing; confident beyond doubt; implicity trusting; unquestioning; positive.
- (superl.) Fit or worthy to be depended on; certain not to fail or disappoint expectation; unfailing; strong; permanent; enduring.
- (superl.) Free from danger; safe; secure.
- (superl.) Certain to find or retain; as, to be sure of game; to be sure of success; to be sure of life or health.
- (superl.) Betrothed; engaged to marry.
- (adv.) In a sure manner; safely; certainly.
• Suresby Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One to be sure of, or to be relied on.
• Surement Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A making sure; surety.