Swear Meaning in Urdu
Swear meaning in English to Urdu is قسم اٹھانا (Qasam uthana). Swear synonym words are included Affirm, Assert, Aver, Avow, Bank, Blaspheme, Curse, Depone, Depose, Imprecate, Rely, Swan, Trust, Verify. Similar words of Swear are also commonly used in daily talk like as Swear, Swear Off, and Swearers.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Swear Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To put to an oath; to cause to take an oath; to administer an oath to; -- ofetn followed by in or into; as, to swear witnesses; to swear a jury; to swear in an officer; he was sworn into office.
- (v. i.) To give evidence on oath; as, to swear to the truth of a statement; he swore against the prisoner.
- (v. t.) To utter or affirm with a solemn appeal to God for the truth of the declaration; to make (a promise, threat, or resolve) under oath.
- (v. t.) To appeal to by an oath.
- (v. t.) To declare or charge upon oath; as, he swore treason against his friend.
- (v. i.) To make an appeal to God in an irreverant manner; to use the name of God or sacred things profanely; to call upon God in imprecation; to curse.
- (v. i.) To affirm or utter a solemn declaration, with an appeal to God for the truth of what is affirmed; to make a promise, threat, or resolve on oath; also, to affirm solemnly by some sacred object, or one regarded as sacred, as the Bible, the Koran, etc.
Swear Urdu Meaning with Definition
The Swear meaning in urdu is ‘Qasam Uthana’ and ‘Half Uthana’. Swear is a word considered an impolite or offensive, swear is a synonyms of curse, expletive and swearing. If you swear that something is true, you say very firmly that is true. Swear meaning is ‘to make an oath’ and ‘promise’ to do something. Pronunciation of Swear is very easy because it based on five characters.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Swear Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary