• Tag Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To join; to fasten; to attach.
- (v. i.) To follow closely, as it were an appendage; -- often with after; as, to tag after a person.
- (n.) A metallic binding, tube, or point, at the end of a string, or lace, to stiffen it.
- (v. t.) To fit with, or as with, a tag or tags.
- (v.) A childs play in which one runs after and touches another, and then runs away to avoid being touched.
- (n.) A sheep of the first year.
- (n.) A sale of usually used items (such as furniture, clothing, household items or bric-a-brac), conducted by one or a small group of individuals, at a location which is not a normal retail establishment.
- (v. t.) To follow closely after; esp., to follow and touch in the game of tag. See Tag, a play.
- (n.) The end, or catchword, of an actors speech; cue.
- (n.) Any slight appendage, as to an article of dress; something slight hanging loosely; specifically, a direction card, or label.
- (n.) Something mean and paltry; the rabble.
• Taglet Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A little tag.
• Tagal Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The language of the Tagals; Tagalog.
- (n.) One of a Malayan race, mainly of central Luzon, next to the Visayans the most numerous of the native peoples of the Philippines. Nearly all are Christians and many are highly educated.