Tana in English
Tana meaning in Urdu to English is Stem Tana. Tana synonym word is Base, Bow, Fore, Halt and Prow. Similar words of Tana are also commonly used in daily talks like Turki ba turki jawab dana, Tamaskhur urana, Tamaskhur urana, and Jhidakna.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- When was sultanate abolished?.
- Who abolished sultanate and when?.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Stem Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Anything resembling a stem or stalk; as, the stem of a tobacco pipe; the stem of a watch case, or that part to which the ring, by which it is suspended, is attached.
- (n.) A curved piece of timber to which the two sides of a ship are united at the fore end. The lower end of it is scarfed to the keel, and the bowsprit rests upon its upper end. Hence, the forward part of a vessel; the bow.
- (n.) The stock of a family; a race or generation of progenitors.
- (n.) A branch of a family.
- (n.) Alt. of Steem
- (n.) That part of a plant which bears leaves, or rudiments of leaves, whether rising above ground or wholly subterranean.
- (n.) The entire central axis of a feather.
- (n.) A little branch which connects a fruit, flower, or leaf with a main branch; a peduncle, pedicel, or petiole; as, the stem of an apple or a cherry.
- (v. i.) To move forward against an obstacle, as a vessel against a current.
- (v. i.) Alt. of Steem
- (n.) The short perpendicular line added to the body of a note; the tail of a crotchet, quaver, semiquaver, etc.
- (n.) The part of an inflected word which remains unchanged (except by euphonic variations) throughout a given inflection; theme; base.
- (n.) Fig.: An advanced or leading position; the lookout.
- (n.) The basal portion of the body of one of the Pennatulacea, or of a gorgonian.
- (n.) The principal body of a tree, shrub, or plant, of any kind; the main stock; the part which supports the branches or the head or top.
- (v. t.) To ram, as clay, into a blasting hole.
- (v. t.) To remove the stem or stems from; as, to stem cherries; to remove the stem and its appendages (ribs and veins) from; as, to stem tobacco leaves.
- (v. t.) To oppose or cut with, or as with, the stem of a vessel; to resist, or make progress against; to stop or check the flow of, as a current.
Tana Meaning in English
Urdu Word tana is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. tana meaning in English is Stem تنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. tana word meaning along with tana definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of tana, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of tana in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Turki ba turki jawab dana, Tamaskhur urana, Tamaskhur urana, and Jhidakna are similar words of tana. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary