• Tar Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To smear with tar, or as with tar; as, to tar ropes; to tar cloth.
- (n.) A thick, black, viscous liquid obtained by the distillation of wood, coal, etc., and having a varied composition according to the temperature and material employed in obtaining it.
- (n.) A sailor; a seaman.
, Sea dog
• Tarrier Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, tarries.
- (n.) A kind of dig; a terrier.
• Tarsi Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) pl. of Tarsus.
- (pl. ) of Tarsus