• Tectonics Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The science or art by which implements, vessels, buildings, etc., are constructed, both in relation to their use and to their artistic design.
- (n.) The science, or the art, by which implements, vessels, dwellings, or other edifices, are constructed, both agreeably to the end for which they are designed, and in conformity with artistic sentiments and ideas.
• Tectonic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Structural.
- (a.) Of, pert. to, or designating, the rock structures and external forms resulting from the deformation of the earths crust; as, tectonic arches or valleys.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to building or construction; architectural.