• Testament Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One of the two distinct revelations of Gods purposes toward man; a covenant; also, one of the two general divisions of the canonical books of the sacred Scriptures, in which the covenants are respectively revealed; as, the Old Testament; the New Testament; -- often limited, in colloquial language, to the latter.
- (n.) A solemn, authentic instrument in writing, by which a person declares his will as to disposal of his estate and effects after his death.
• Testamental Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a testament; testamentary.