• Tether Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A long rope or chain by which an animal is fastened, as to a stake, so that it can range or feed only within certain limits.
- (v. t.) To confine, as an animal, with a long rope or chain, as for feeding within certain limits.
• Tethered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tether
• Tether-ball Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A game played with rackets and a ball suspended by a string from an upright pole, the object of each side being to wrap the string around the pole by striking the ball in a direction opposite to the other.