Tickle Meaning in Urdu
Tickle meaning in English to Urdu is گدگدی (Gudgudee). Tickle synonym words are included Thrill, Tickling, Titillate, Titillation, Vellicate, Vibrate. Similar words of Tickle are also commonly used in daily talk like as Tickler, and Tickless.
Tickle Sentence & Examples
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Tickle Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Ticklish; easily tickled.
- (a.) Liable to change; uncertain; inconstant.
- (v. i.) To feel titillation.
- (v. t.) To touch lightly, so as to produce a peculiar thrilling sensation, which commonly causes laughter, and a kind of spasm which become dengerous if too long protracted.
- (v. t.) To please; to gratify; to make joyous.
- (v. i.) To excite the sensation of titillation.
- (a.) Wavering, or liable to waver and fall at the slightest touch; unstable; easily overthrown.
Tickle Urdu Meaning with Definition
Tickle is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Tickle meaning in Urdu is a گدگدی - Gudgudee. Tickle word is driven by the English language. Tickle word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Tickle meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Tickle stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Tickle word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Tickle, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Tickle Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary