Tone Meaning in Urdu
Tone meaning in English to Urdu is آواز (Awaz). Tone synonym words are included Feel, Feeling, Flavor, Look, Note, Quality, Shade, Smell, Spirit, Step, Strengthen, Timber, Timbre, Tincture, Tint, Tonicity, Tonus. Similar words of Tone are also commonly used in daily talk like as Tone Down, Tone Up, and Tonelessness.
- The tone of the words seemed to mean,.
- His tone hung somewhere between sarcastic and annoyed.
- His Tone Hung Somewhere Between Sarcastic And Annoyed.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Tone Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The condition of normal balance of a healthy plant in its relations to light, heat, and moisture.
- (n.) Quality, with respect to attendant feeling; the more or less variable complex of emotion accompanying and characterizing a sensation or a conceptual state; as, feeling tone; color tone.
- (n.) Color quality proper; -- called also hue. Also, a gradation of color, either a hue, or a tint or shade.
- (n.) A sound considered as to pitch; as, the seven tones of the octave; she has good high tones.
- (n.) The peculiar quality of sound in any voice or instrument; as, a rich tone, a reedy tone.
- (v. t.) To utter with an affected tone.
- (n.) That state of a body, or of any of its organs or parts, in which the animal functions are healthy and performed with due vigor.
- (n.) Sound, or the character of a sound, or a sound considered as of this or that character; as, a low, high, loud, grave, acute, sweet, or harsh tone.
- (v. t.) To bring, as a print, to a certain required shade of color, as by chemical treatment.
- (n.) The general effect of a picture produced by the combination of light and shade, together with color in the case of a painting; -- commonly used in a favorable sense; as, this picture has tone.
- (n.) A mode or tune or plain chant; as, the Gregorian tones.
- (v. t.) To give tone, or a particular tone, to; to tune. See Tune, v. t.
- (n.) General or prevailing character or style, as of morals, manners, or sentiment, in reference to a scale of high and low; as, a low tone of morals; a tone of elevated sentiment; a courtly tone of manners.
- (n.) Tenor; character; spirit; drift; as, the tone of his remarks was commendatory.
- (n.) Accent, or inflection or modulation of the voice, as adapted to express emotion or passion.
- (n.) A whining style of speaking; a kind of mournful or artificial strain of voice; an affected speaking with a measured rhythm ahd a regular rise and fall of the voice; as, children often read with a tone.
- (n.) State of mind; temper; mood.
- (n.) The larger kind of interval between contiguous sounds in the diatonic scale, the smaller being called a semitone as, a whole tone too flat; raise it a tone.
- (n.) Tonicity; as, arterial tone.
Tone Urdu Meaning with Definition
Tone is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Tone meaning in Urdu is a آواز - Awaz. Tone word is driven by the English language. Tone word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Tone meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Tone stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Tone word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Tone, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Tone Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary