• Tooted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Toot
• Toot Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To stand out, or be prominent.
- (v. i.) To blow or sound a horn; to make similar noise by contact of the tongue with the root of the upper teeth at the beginning and end of the sound; also, to give forth such a sound, as a horn when blown.
- (v. t.) To cause to sound, as a horn, the note being modified at the beginning and end as if by pronouncing the letter t; to blow; to sound.
- (v. i.) To peep; to look narrowly.
- (v. t.) To see; to spy.