• Transformed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Transform
• Transform Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To change, as an algebraic expression or geometrical figure, into another from without altering its value.
- (v. i.) To be changed in form; to be metamorphosed.
- (v. t.) To change into another substance; to transmute; as, the alchemists sought to transform lead into gold.
- (v. t.) To change the form of; to change in shape or appearance; to metamorphose; as, a caterpillar is ultimately transformed into a butterfly.
- (v. t.) To change in nature, disposition, heart, character, or the like; to convert.