Translate Meaning in Urdu
Translate meaning in English to Urdu is ترجمہ کرنا (Tarjuma karna). Translate synonym words are included Interpret, Read, Render, Transform, Understand. Similar words of Translate are also commonly used in daily talk like as Translates, Translated, and Translater.
Translate Sentence & Examples
- Most attempts to translate Shakespeare to the small screen are not successful.
- Tom is looking for someone to help him translate a document from French into English.
- We must make efforts to translate our ideal into reality.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Translate Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To remove, as a bishop, from one see to another.
- (v. t.) To cause to lose senses or recollection; to entrance.
- (v. t.) To remove to heaven without a natural death.
- (v. t.) To bear, carry, or remove, from one place to another; to transfer; as, to translate a tree.
- (v. t.) To render into another language; to express the sense of in the words of another language; to interpret; hence, to explain or recapitulate in other words.
- (v. t.) To change into another form; to transform.
- (v. t.) To cause to remove from one part of the body to another; as, to translate a disease.
- (v. i.) To make a translation; to be engaged in translation.
- (v. t.) To change to another condition, position, place, or office; to transfer; hence, to remove as by death.
Translate Urdu Meaning with Definition
Translate meaning in Urdu is Tarjuma Karna. It is derived from Latin word translates which means “carry cross”. In English language it’s meaning is changing the words from one language into another language, interpret, express the sense or it can not only limited to the language but also used to change the way from one place to another.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Translate Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary