Troop Meaning in Urdu
Troop meaning in English to Urdu is سِپاہیوں کا جُتّھا (Siphayoon ka jatha). Troop synonym words are included Flock, Parade, Promenade. Similar words of Troop are also commonly used in daily talk like as Trooper, Troop Ship, and Trooped.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Troop Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) See Boy scout, above.
- (v. i.) To move in numbers; to come or gather in crowds or troops.
- (n.) A particular roll of the drum; a quick march.
- (n.) A collection of people; a company; a number; a multitude.
- (v. i.) To march on; to go forward in haste.
- (n.) Soldiers, collectively; an army; -- now generally used in the plural.
- (n.) Specifically, a small body of cavalry, light horse, or dragoons, consisting usually of about sixty men, commanded by a captain; the unit of formation of cavalry, corresponding to the company in infantry. Formerly, also, a company of horse artillery; a battery.
- (n.) A company of stageplayers; a troupe.
Troop Urdu Meaning with Definition
Troop is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Troop meaning in Urdu is a سِپاہیوں کا جُتّھا - Siphayoon ka jatha. Troop word is driven by the English language. Troop word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Troop meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Troop stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Troop word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Troop, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Troop Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary