• Ulcered Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Ulcerous; ulcerated.
• Ulcer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A solution of continuity in any of the soft parts of the body, discharging purulent matter, found on a surface, especially one of the natural surfaces of the body, and originating generally in a constitutional disorder; a sore discharging pus. It is distinguished from an abscess, which has its beginning, at least, in the depth of the tissues.
- (v. t.) To ulcerate.
- (n.) Fig.: Anything that festers and corrupts like an open sore; a vice in character.