Wajah in English
Wajah meaning in Urdu to English is Reason Wajah. Wajah synonym word is Argue, Cause, Conclude, Ground and Intellect. Similar words of Wajah are also commonly used in daily talks like Ghalat fehmi, Sabab maffi, Sabab nakami, and Illat.
Similar Words with English Meaning
wajah Sentence & Examples
- They have good reason (wajah) to be incredulous.
- For some reason (wajah), he experienced a very realistic vision.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Reason Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To find by logical processes; to explain or justify by reason or argument; -- usually with out; as, to reason out the causes of the librations of the moon.
- (v. t.) To overcome or conquer by adducing reasons; -- with down; as, to reason down a passion.
- (n.) Ratio; proportion.
- (n.) To converse; to compare opinions.
- (n.) A thought or a consideration offered in support of a determination or an opinion; a just ground for a conclusion or an action; that which is offered or accepted as an explanation; the efficient cause of an occurrence or a phenomenon; a motive for an action or a determination; proof, more or less decisive, for an opinion or a conclusion; principle; efficient cause; final cause; ground of argument.
- (n.) Due exercise of the reasoning faculty; accordance with, or that which is accordant with and ratified by, the mind rightly exercised; right intellectual judgment; clear and fair deductions from true principles; that which is dictated or supported by the common sense of mankind; right conduct; right; propriety; justice.
- (v. t.) To persuade by reasoning or argument; as, to reason one into a belief; to reason one out of his plan.
- (n.) The faculty or capacity of the human mind by which it is distinguished from the intelligence of the inferior animals; the higher as distinguished from the lower cognitive faculties, sense, imagination, and memory, and in contrast to the feelings and desires. Reason comprises conception, judgment, reasoning, and the intuitional faculty. Specifically, it is the intuitional faculty, or the faculty of first truths, as distinguished from the understanding, which is called the discursive or ratiocinative faculty.
- (n.) To exercise the rational faculty; to deduce inferences from premises; to perform the process of deduction or of induction; to ratiocinate; to reach conclusions by a systematic comparison of facts.
- (n.) Hence: To carry on a process of deduction or of induction, in order to convince or to confute; to formulate and set forth propositions and the inferences from them; to argue.
- (v. t.) To support with reasons, as a request.
- (v. t.) To arrange and present the reasons for or against; to examine or discuss by arguments; to debate or discuss; as, I reasoned the matter with my friend.
Wajah Meaning in English
Urdu Word wajah is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. wajah meaning in English is Reason وجہ. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. wajah word meaning along with wajah definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of wajah, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of wajah in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Ghalat fehmi, Sabab maffi, Sabab nakami, and Illat are similar words of wajah. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary