• Wantoned Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wanton
• Wanton Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A lewd person; a lascivious man or woman.
- (v. t.) Wandering from moral rectitude; perverse; dissolute.
- (v. t.) To cause to become wanton; also, to waste in wantonness.
- (v. t.) Untrained; undisciplined; unrestrained; hence, loose; free; luxuriant; roving; sportive.
- (n.) One brought up without restraint; a pampered pet.
- (v. t.) Reckless; heedless; as, wanton mischief.
- (n.) A roving, frolicsome thing; a trifler; -- used rarely as a term of endearment.
- (v. t.) Specifically: Deviating from the rules of chastity; lewd; lustful; lascivious; libidinous; lecherous.
- (v. i.) To rove and ramble without restraint, rule, or limit; to revel; to play loosely; to frolic.
- (v. i.) To sport in lewdness; to play the wanton; to play lasciviously.