Water Meaning in Urdu
Water meaning in English to Urdu is پانی (Pani). Water synonym words are included Irrigate, Pee, Piddle, Piss, Urine, Water supply. Similar words of Water are also commonly used in daily talk like as Waterfall, Waterproof, and Watermelon.
Water Sentence & Examples
- A true oasis with so much water available.
- After washing the towel in hot water and bleach it was sanitary so it could be used.
- After washing the towel in hot water and bleach, it was sanitary so it could be used.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Water Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To wet and calender, as cloth, so as to impart to it a lustrous appearance in wavy lines; to diversify with wavelike lines; as, to water silk. Cf. Water, n., 6.
- (n.) A solution in water of a gaseous or readily volatile substance; as, ammonia water.
- (n.) The limpidity and luster of a precious stone, especially a diamond; as, a diamond of the first water, that is, perfectly pure and transparent. Hence, of the first water, that is, of the first excellence.
- (v. t.) To wet or supply with water; to moisten; to overflow with water; to irrigate; as, to water land; to water flowers.
- (n.) Any liquid secretion, humor, or the like, resembling water; esp., the urine.
- (v. t.) An addition to the shares representing the capital of a stock company so that the aggregate par value of the shares is increased while their value for investment is diminished, or "diluted."
- (v. i.) To shed, secrete, or fill with, water or liquid matter; as, his eyes began to water.
- (v. t.) To supply with water for drink; to cause or allow to drink; as, to water cattle and horses.
- (n.) To add water to (anything), thereby extending the quantity or bulk while reducing the strength or quality; to extend; to dilute; to weaken.
- (n.) A wavy, lustrous pattern or decoration such as is imparted to linen, silk, metals, etc. See Water, v. t., 3, Damask, v. t., and Damaskeen.
- (v. i.) To get or take in water; as, the ship put into port to water.
- (n.) A body of water, standing or flowing; a lake, river, or other collection of water.
- (n.) The fluid which descends from the clouds in rain, and which forms rivers, lakes, seas, etc.
Water Urdu Meaning with Definition
Water is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Water meaning in Urdu is a پانی - Pani. Water word is driven by the English language. Water word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Water meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Water stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Water word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Water, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Water Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary