• Windowed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Window
- (a.) Having windows or openings.
• Window Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The shutter, casement, sash with its fittings, or other framework, which closes a window opening.
- (n.) An opening in the wall of a building for the admission of light and air, usually closed by casements or sashes containing some transparent material, as glass, and capable of being opened and shut at pleasure.
- (v. t.) To furnish with windows.
- (n.) A figure formed of lines crossing each other.
- (v. t.) To place at or in a window.