1. Boil Tomatoes in water and when they are soft and tender smash them into a tomato paste.
2. In a large bowl combine: minced beef, green chillies, black pepper and onion. Knead together my mixing with hands. Separate entire mixture into four even portions. Brush each portion with a little oil.
3. Warm a frying pan on stove on medium heat until hot. Take one portion of meat and flatten it with hands and place on frying pan. Cook until well done on one side. Flip over and cook other side until well done. Remove flat kabab and place on a plat. Repeat this process for other 3 portions.
4. Cut each flat kabab into long strips.
5. Warm a little oil in a karhai or wok until hot. Slightly fry kabab strips; add tomato paste, salt, a few green chillies, and black pepper and mix. Cook on low heat covered for about 10 minutes or until the oil separates.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.