1. Method for dough: In a bowl sieve flour and salt and rub in ghee.
2. Knead with water into a hard dough.
3. Cover and leave it for 30 minutes.
4. Method for filling: In another bowl mix together potatoes, sweet corn, red pepper, cumin seeds, salt, all spice powder, raw mango powder and keep aside.
5. To roll: Divided dough into small ping pong size balls, roll each out into an oval or round shape.
6. Then cut in half from centre to give two parts from each round of dough.
7. Place filling in centre, brush edges with flour paste and sealed well.
8. Deep fry on medium heat.
9. Tasty smaosa is ready to be serve.