1. To make filling, heat some oil in a pan, and add cabbage, onions, carrot and ajinomoto to it. Cook till the vegetables become tender.
2. Now add noodles, soy sauce and salt to the above. Stir it.
3. After 2-3 minutes, put off the flame and allow it to cool.
4. To make dough, mix maida, warm oil and salt in a thick bottomed vessel. Add water occasionally to the above till the dough becomes a slightly stiff.
5. Cover the dough with a moist cloth and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
6. After the due time, take the dough and roll out small circles of 5’’ diameters from it.
7. Cut each circle into two halves and run a moist finger along the diameter. Join the edges of each semi-circle to make a cone.
8. Place a tbsp of filling in the cone and seal third side as above.
9. Repeat the same procedure for the remaining circles.
10. Now deep fry these stuffed cones in oil on low to medium flame till light brown.
11. Chinese Samosa is ready to eat. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.