1. Place curry powder in a large skillet and stir over medium heat until slightly darker in color about 3 minutes.
2. Add chopped apple, onion, lemon juice, mushrooms, broth, and 1 1/2 C. of the apple juice bring to a boil.
3. Rinse chicken and pat dry add to skillet.
4. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, or until meat near bone is no longer pink cut to test.
5. Lift chicken from pan arrange on a warm platter,Keep warm.
6. In a 1 cup measure, blend flour with remaining 1/2 C. apple juice.
7. Gradually add to sauce in pan, stirring increase heat to high and cook, stirring until sauce is thickened.
8. Pour over chicken.