Baked Yogurt Chicken Recipe
Baked Yogurt Chicken – Get the mouth watering Baked Yogurt Chicken recipe online from this page. It is easy to prepare and takes normal preparation time. You can serve it as a full course meal for dinner or lunch.
1) 2 1/2 pounds chicken pieces (or boneless breasts)
2) 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
3) 2 tablespoons flour
4) 1 tablespoon paprika
5) 2 cups plain yogurt
6) 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms-sliced
7) 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
8) 2 tablespoons fresh parsley-chopped
1. Wash chicken and pat dry.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. In large pan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter fry the chicken until golden brown.
4. Remove to buttered shallow baking dish.
5. Sprinkle flour and paprika into pan juices and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
6. Stir in yogurt and mix well.
7. Spoon over the chicken.
8. Saute the mushrooms in the remaining butter and lemon juice for 1 minute and spoon over the chicken and yogurt.
9. Sprinkle with the parsley.
10. Bake, covered, in a preheated 325° oven for about 1 1/4 hours, or until chicken is tender less for boneless breasts.