1. Wash chicken and pat dry.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. In large pan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter fry the chicken until golden brown.
4. Remove to buttered shallow baking dish.
5. Sprinkle flour and paprika into pan juices and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
6. Stir in yogurt and mix well.
7. Spoon over the chicken.
8. Saute the mushrooms in the remaining butter and lemon juice for 1 minute and spoon over the chicken and yogurt.
9. Sprinkle with the parsley.
10. Bake, covered, in a preheated 325° oven for about 1 1/4 hours, or until chicken is tender less for boneless breasts.