1.Rub ginger, garlic, and onion pastes on the liver cubes and set aside for an hour
2. Mix the remaining ingredients (except oil / butter for basting) with the yoghurt and coat the liver cubes.
3. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F).
5. Thread the cubes gently onto the skewers.
6. Roast / grill / bake till half done (10 minutes).
7. Drain the excess marinade, baste once and roast again for 4 - 5 minutes till cooked through.
8. Serve at once, accompanied by salad.