1. For Paya: Soak paya in warm water for half an hour and clean them with the brush to remove the hair.
2. Take a big pan and pour water into it and put paya into it and boil. (Make sure that paya are fully dipped in water)
3. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, red chili, red chilies, coriander powder and a sliced onion to the water, boil it.
4. Add curd. Cover and boil. (Don't use too much curd as it will spoil the taste and texture)
5. When it comes to boil, cover and cook on very low flame.
6. For Bong: In a pan pour 5 glass water and add meat to it.
7. In muslin combine 3 ginger slices, onion, and whole garlic and put it in pan.
8. Put 2 bay leaves in the pan also, cover and cook.
9. When ready, takeout the muslin.
10. Now pour whole of the Bong curry in to the pan of Paya curry (when paya curry is almost done and is boiling on low flame).
11. Combine both the bong and paya.
12. In the end add saffron all spice and aniseed powder.
13. Garnish and serve with golden brown onion, lemon slices, green chili, chopped coriander, julienne ginger and hot naan.