Caramel Cup Recipe
Give your boring old cuisine a new look. Prepare the Caramel Cup from the specialized method posted online on this page. You can consider it for making it for the Dawat or even for casual lunch or dinner.
All-purpose flour 300 gm
Baking powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Baking soda ¾ tsp
Light brown sugar 300 gm
Vegetable oil 180 ml
Buttermilk 120 gm
Sour cream 120 ml
Vanilla extract 1 tsp
Maple extract 1 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 175°C.
2. Arrange cup cake cases in a muffin tray. Keep aside.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat brown sugar and eggs at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth, approximately 3 minutes. Add oil and beat until combined. Set aside.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, sour cream, and extracts.
6. Add flour mixture to brown-sugar mixture, alternating with milk mixture in 3 batches and beating well between additions. Pour batter into paper cases.
7. Bake until a pick inserted near the centre comes out clean, approximately 15 – 18 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
8.pipe out the Butter cream Frosting on it.Enjoy!!!