Cheese Chicken Kebab is sizzling recipe, here is the easiest way to make Cheese Chicken Kebab at home, it contains 270 cals, 9 g of carbs, 30 g proteins and total fat 13 g. Try this and share your reviews below.
• Take a bowl and break egg into it. Add caraway seeds, green cardamom powder, green chili paste, ginger-garlic paste, coriander leaves, roasted chana dal powder, turmeric powder, cream and yogurt and mix it well.
• Add in salt, cheese and crushed Peppercoms and mix well.
• Now add the chicken cubes. Set aside the bowl to marinate for half an hour.
• String the chicken cubes on skewers.
• Take a non-sticky grill pan and heat it up. Put some oil and place the skewers on the pan.
• Shallow fry the chicken by turning it from time to time till the kebabs turn golden.