1. Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan.
2. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time.
3. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
4. Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring often.
6. Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and 7. bubbling, stirring occasionally.
8. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
9. Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Substitute grilled chicken breasts for the skinless, boneless chicken.
10. Shrimp & Broccoli Alfredo Substitute 1 pound fresh extra large shrimp, shelled and deveined for the chicken.
11. Cook as directed for the chicken above, until the shrimp are cooked through.
12. Serving Suggestion Serve wth a mixed green salad topped with orange sections, walnut pieces and raspberry vinaigrette.
13. For dessert serve almond biscotti.