1. Wash and peel the vegetables.
2. Boil potatoes separately and mash.
3. Dice rest of the vegetables finely and boil.
4. Add to mashed potatoes and mix in chicken mince.
5. Add chopped onions, grated ginger, green chilies, lemon juice with all the given spices and 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
6. Mix well and pat flat on a board sprinkled with corn flour and cut in desired shapes with biscuit cutter.
7. Pat breadcrumbs on both sides and fry in hot oil.
8. Serve with tomato chutney, green chutney, salad and bread rolls.