1. Heat Olive Oil in large, high sided frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until browned on all sides.
3. Add the onions and mushrooms, cook for 2-3 minutes until onion is translucent.
4. Drain the oil, add salt, pepper and wine.
5. Cook for 1 minute, stirring and scraping bottom of the pan, to mix in the pan residues.
6. Add marinara sauce and chicken broth.
7. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
8. Transfer the chicken to a serving dish.
9. pour the sauce over the chicken sprinkle with parsley and serve.