1. Julienne cut the two chicken breasts. Boil half a packet of noodles, drain and keep aside. Julienne cut the Chinese cabbage, capsicum 1 red capsicum and spring onions.
2. Heat 3tbsps oil in a wok adds 1 finely chopped piece of ginger and 3 cloves of garlic. Fry for a few minutes add the julienne chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender.
3. Now add 2tbsp oyster sauce.2tbsp soya sauce, 2tbsp Worcestershire sauce and 1tsp brown sugar .Cook for 1-1 ½ minutes.
4. Add all the julienne cut vegetables .1 cup bean sprouts, salt as required,1/2tsp black pepper powder and finally the boiled noodles. Toss well and increase the flame.
5. Garnish with finely chopped mint leaves and serve.