1.marinate chicken with chilli sauce, vinegar, soya souce, salt white pepper,
2. sugar and Chinese salt.Keep aside for half an hour.In a pot, heat
3. Dalda Cooking Oil on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.Soute garlic for a
4. minute and add chicken.Golden fry the chicken on high heat and remove
5. it from the pot.In the same pot add tomato paste, ketchup and sotck.
6. Add salt, whole red chillies and cook until thick.Add the chicken and
7. bring to a boil. Heat a sizzler plate(easily available in shops) on medium
8. heat for 10 minutes and pour the manchurian into the hot plate
9.Garnish and serve hot with boiled rice or freid rice.