1. Marinate chicken in white vinegar, Soya sauce, sugar, salt and a tbsp of corn flour for half an hour.
2. Grease lightly and heat a steel hot plate, easily available in market, or a heavy shallow pan on low heat.
3. Heat oil in a karahi, fry the ginger and garlic, add onions and fry till it changes color.
4. Pour in the tomato sauce and pineapple juice, sprinkle white pepper and stir to make a sauce.
5. Stir fry the chicken in a separate pan and add to the sauce, along with the corn flour, pineapple cubes and white flour/ chicken stock cube mix. Stir till the sauce thickens.
6. Serve in the heated hot plate or pan.