1. Dredge each chicken breast in flour to coat and shake off excess.
2. Heat oil in a large saute pan set on medium heat.
3. Place chicken breasts in pan and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes for each side.
4. Drain the oil and add butter, wine, lemon, salt and pepper.
5. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Add the broth and cook until the liquid is reduced by half, 5 to 6 minutes(sprinkle a little flour in when it starts boiling to thicken.)
7. Transfer Chicken to serving dishes, top with sauce and a slice of lemon for garnish.