1. Lay tortillas on work surface.
2. Combine cream cheese and chevre.
3. Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture over the surface of each tortilla.
4. Top 1/2 the tortilla with some fajita chickenbreast roast strips, red pepper, green onion, tomato and coriander.
5. Fold in half and press down gently.
6. Bake in a single layer on a baking sheet at 400° F (200°C) for about 10 minutes (or grill about 2 minutes per side).
7. Cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
8. Serve with sour cream, guacamole or salsa if desired.