1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat olive oil in large saute pan over medium-high heat.
3. When the oil is hot, dredge the chicken in flour, shake off excess flour and place in pan.
4. Brown the chicken quickly on all sides and then place pan in oven.
5. Cook until chicken is done about 30 minutes.
6. Drain oil and place on burner over medium-high heat.
7. Add butter and garlic.
8. Saute chicken and garlic in the butter for 1 minute.
9. Add lemon, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
10. Cook until until the liquid is reduced by half, and has the consistency of sauce.
11. Transfer the chicken to warm serving plates, pour sauce on top and serve.