1. Soak bread slices in milk.
2. Combine mince, green chili, onion, salt, coriander, mustard paste, chicken powder, soya sauce, ginger garlic paste, chili, whole spice powder, egg, bread, oil, cheese, white or black pepper, cumin seeds in food processor and chop together. Make a fine smooth mixture.
3. Pour all the mixture in a bowl.
4. Now take an oven proof square or rectangular mould and grease it.
5. Pour all the mixture in it, level it and put in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes on 150 degree C in pre-heated oven.
6. If you want to give it BBQ flavor, take a piece of coal, heat it, on a piece of bread; put it in the center of the mould when you take it out, drizzle few drops of oil on the coal and immediately cover it for few seconds.
7. If you do not have oven, grease the frying pan and make big thick kebabs of the mixture, cover them cook from both sides on low flame and then cut them into chinks.
8. Now takeout the chicken cake from the mould, leave to cool, cut into the small chunks and serve with your favorite dip or use in making some other dish or salad.