1. To prepare the dough add 300g flour to a bowl along with 1 egg,2tbsp granular yeast, salt as required and 3tbsp butter. Add a little water and knead the dough. When smooth dough is formed transfer it to a glass dish and cover with a plastic wrap.
2. Julienne cut the chicken and fry in 2tbsp of oil. When the color of the chicken changes lowers the flame and adds the yogurt. Now add 1tsp red chili powder, 1tsp turmeric, 1tsp all spice powder, salt as required and 2tbsp coriander. Fry the mixture until the water dries.
3. In a separate pan fry the julienne chicken in step two .Now add the black pepper powder, salt as required, 2tbsp honey and 1tbsp tomato ketchup. Cook the mixture for two minutes
4. In separate pan heat 2tbsp oil add the oregano, 1/2tsp rosemary, 1tbsp crushed red chili powder and 1tbsp garlic paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Now add ½ cup tomato paste, 1/4 bunch of finely chopped parsley, cook for another2 minutes and turn the flame off.
6. Roll the dough out with a rolling pin .Spread a layer of the spicy chicken on half of the pizza and spread a layer of the plain chicken on the other half. Now add the finely chopped onions on the base followed by the grated mozzarella cheese.
7. Lay the pizza on a greased pizza tray, brush the edges with butter and egg white. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 12-15 minutes until it turns light golden in color.