1. Tomato yogurt curry:.
2. heat garlic in olive oil over medium heat till translucent, 1-2 minutes.
3. add next 7 ingredients (through yogurt).
4. reduce heat and boil the mixture till all excess liquid has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
5. turn off burner and quickly blend in cilantro and butter; set aside.
6. Tandoori chicken:.
7. combine first 5 ingredients (through yogurt).
8. coat the chicken breast with the resulting mixture (plastic gloves will keep your hands from turning red).
9. pour the butter over the marinating chicken breasts and stir to coat well.
10. prepare hot grill; grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes per side (discard marinade).
11. remove from the grill and chill.
12. slice chilled chicken into 1/8 inch thick slices and set aside in refrigerator.
13. To make pizza:.
14. preheat oven to 425.
15. prepare pizza dough.
16. use a large spoon to spread 1/4 cup tomato yogurt curry evenly over the surface of the prepared pizza dough within the rim.
17. place slices of yellow squash and zucchini over the sauce; do not overlap.
18. cover the sauced area with the mozzarella and distribute the sliced tandoori chicken evenly over the cheese (or you can put the chicken on first and top with the cheese - whichever you prefer).
19. transfer the pizza to the oven; bake till crust is crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbly at the center, about 10-15 minutes.
20. carefully remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle 1 T chopped fresh cilantro over the top.
21. Slice and serve with mango chutney.