1. Chop the onions, capsicum, green chillies, garlic and ginger
2. Clean the prawns.
3. Mix maida, corn flour, eggs, salt, pepper and sugar to make a batter.
4. Heat the oil.
5. Dip the prawn pieces in batter.
6. Fry them till reddish brown in colour.
7. Drain and keep it aside.
8. Heat the oil.
9. Add chopped ginger, garlic, chopped vegetables and green chillies one by one.
10. Toss them well.
11. Now add prawns.
12. Mix salt, sugar, pepper, ajinomoto and soy sauce.
13. Toss the mixture by adding water.
14. Once the mixture is half cooked, add spring onions.
15. Mix it well.
16. Chilly Prawn is ready.