1. Marinate the chicken pieces in 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp Soya sauce and corn flour for half an hour.
2. Boil noodles according to package instructions, drain and rinse in cold water, add one tsp oil and mix, to prevent noodles from sticking to each other.
3. Heat oil in a karahi or wok, fry onion lightly, add ginger and garlic paste, stir and add chicken.
4. Stir-fry quickly till chicken changes color and looks cooked.
5. Then add vegetables and chicken stock cubes.
6. Followed by Soya sauce, white vinegar, black and white pepper, salt, sugar and white flour/ chicken stock cube mix.
7. Stir-fry for five minutes, and then mix in the noodles along with bean sprouts and spring onions.
8. Sprinkle sesame seed oil. Serve hot.