1. Marinate the chicken with salt,white pepper, garlic, sugar soya sauce and vinegar.
2. Keep aside for at least an hour.
3. Cut butter paper into squre pieces, slightly brushing each with Cooking Oil.
4. Please each chicken fillet on it.
5. Sprinkle ginger, spring onions and finely chopped beans on the chicken.
6. Fold each square like an envelope with three corners at the centre to enclose the chicken filling.
7. Then fold each envelope into half to make a rectangle with a pointed flap.
8. Fold the flap over the rectangle to make a neat parcel and secure with a tooth pick.
9. In a wok, heat Cooking Oil for 3-5 minute on medium heat.
10. Deep fry the parcels for 2 minutes on each side.
11. Arrange in a platter and serve hot.
12. Tip: In case french beans are not available,and green beans or frozen french beans can be used.