1. To prepare the dressing, whisk together the hoisin sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, chili paste, ginger, vinegar and sesame oil.
2. Grill or broil chicken until cooked. Cool and slice.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Spray a large shallow pan with nonstick vegetable spray, arrange shredded wontons in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
5. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, wontons, lettuce, carrots, green onions and cilantro.
6. Toss with dressing and serve.
7. Chinese Chicken Salad is ready.