1. In a skillet, stir-fry chicken, garlic and ginger in oil, breaking up with back of spoon, until no longer pink.
2. Add carrot, celery, green onions, soy sauce and sesame oil; cook for about 1 minute or until vegetables are tender.
3. Separate lettuce into 8 cup-shaped leaves.
4. FOR SERVING: Spread about 2 tsp (10 ml) hoisin sauce on bottom of each lettuce leaf.
5. Spoon in small amount of chicken filling.
6. Top with a few bean sprouts.
7. Fold lightly and eat with hands.
8. Hoisin Sauce: Available in International section of food stores.