1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Squeese lime juice into a medium size bowl and add minced garlic, Set aside.
3. Divide Bag of chips into 2 freezer bags.
4. Smash chips until the size of oatmeal (you want them to be big enough but not to big or they will fall off).
5. Get the kids involved in this!
6. Dump smashed chips in a large bowl.
7. Spray non-stick spray on sheet pan.
8. Once all the chips are smashed appropriately, set up an assembly line.
9. You want you bowl of juice on your left, your bowl of chips in the middle, and you sheet pan on your right.
10. Dunk chicken breast in lime juice, then place in bowl of chips and press firmly on both sides, so that it is evenly covered.
11. Then you just stick it on the pan! Super Easy!
12. Place in oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
13. Depending on your oven you want them to be slightly browned always make sure that they are cooked all the way through.
14. Pull out oven rack and place two to three jalapeños on each breast then add desired cheese on top of that.
15. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes you want the cheese to be bubbly.
16. Take chicken breast out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!