1. Wash the broccoli and cut into florets.
2. Bring some water to boil and add app. 10 florets to it with some salt.
3. After 2 minutes remove the florets and grind it into a fine paste with turmeric powder, garam masala and green chillies.
4. In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, all purpose flour, the ground mixture, some minced onions, garlic, carom seeds and salt.
5. Knead it like chapatti with required water.
6. At this stage you can let the dough rest for some time.
7. Make small balls similar to chapatti. Roll out each ball similar to making
8. Heat a griddle and put the paratha on it. Pour few drops of oil/ghee on top. Cook till both sides are browned. Serve with pickle, curd or some spicy gravy.