1. Wash chicken and prick with fork or slit with knife.
2. Heat oil fry ginger garlic paste add little water
3. Put chilli powder, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, tumeric and fry.
4. Tie the legs of the whole chicken, and add to the pot.
5. Fry the chicken from all sides, add yoghurt and ketchup cover lid let it cook for 15 minutes
6. Take a large piece of foil and place the chicken in the center pour the thick gravy over the chicken.
7. Add potato, macaronis, peas, eggs, carrot, green chillies and green coriander leaves to the chicken.
8. Wrap it well and bake for 15 minutes at 190C.
9. Serve with wrapped foil in a platter.