1. In a large saucepan, put enough water that will cover the noodles.
2. Bring the water to a boil.
3. Add the noodles, stirring to separate.
4. Cook till the noodles are tender, but still firm.
5. Drain thoroughly.
6. Rinse the noddles with cold water and drain again.
7. Toss with sesame oil.
8. In a cake pan, heat vegetable oil and add the noodles. Cook over high heat, while spreading the noodles out to the edges of the pan.
9. Cook without stirring, until they are browned on the bottom (5 - 8 minutes).
10. Flip over and brown the other side.
11. Remove to a plate.
12. Fried Chinese Noodle Cake is ready.